Scandent Learning offers a customizable experience of facilitated homeschooling. A Scandent teacher will help guide your student through their learning experience.
**During the coronavirus pandemic and resulting school closures, all Scandent sessions will be conducted online via Zoom or a similar video-calling platform. **
There are a great many options for homeschool high school, including online high schools, online classes, community college classes, community resources, and much, much more. Some of the challenges of homeschooling for high school include:
- Finding a way to earn a recognized, accredited diploma, if that is desired
- Preparing for college applications/admissions or other post-secondary options
- Creating a suitable course of study
- Documenting learning, including self-directed learning, in a homeschool transcript
- Finding individualized instruction that can help support online learning, college courses, or other learning formats that may provide a wealth of information but fairly little personalized support
Scandent Learning Offers:
Comprehensive academic support, with accredited high school diploma
Comprehensive academic support
Course-specific academic support
If you are interested in any of these services, please contact us.